Monday 2 November 2015

Media Survey Conclusions

My survey found that most people read some form of magazine, however more than half of the people who participated in my survey were under 20 so my survey could be deemed unfair or potentially biased. Also, most of the people only read their chosen magazine once a week which could mean that they are slightly interested but not interested enough to read their magazine again, this could also perhaps link to the fact that most of my participants did not take very long to read their magazine which also implies that they are not particularly interested in their magazine. My survey also found that people were not as interested in music magazines and preferred to read about e.g. games and TV and even did read other magazines only in a few cases did people actually subscribe to their magazine. Overall, the results of my survey show that people are interested in reading magazines it appears only to be a pastime as they are not subscribed to their magazine, do not take very long to read it and only read it once.

No comments:

Post a Comment